by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Tulane University

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 10
#1by:    

Gorgeous laid-back and fun girls

By: Scott G.
#2by:    

Great rumors, guys! Keep them coming though. Everyone knows they're not true. Kappa is awesome and one of the best at Tulane.

By: hahaha
#3by:    

not rumors, all true. you can't deny what everyone knows.

By: @hahaha
#4by:    

They have the worst sisterhood of all. These girls are always picking up weird fights with each other, gossiping about each other and trying to get back at each other by stealing each other's boyfriends. I know this first-hand because I was one of their pledges before I dropped.

By: ex-pledge
#5by:    

hottest at tulane and best parties

By: #1
#6by:    

Kappa had a rough recruitment this year...I think the girls going thru rush saw their true colors. In the last 2 years and the next one, KKG will solidify their middle tier status. They have a few girls that may be ok but most of them are just bi.tchy and rude. Just being honest...

By: Rachel
#7by:    

overall an average looking group of girls. used to get hot girls about 6 years ago. ranked evenly with theta and right behind aephi. weak sisterhood among most of the chapter. the younger girls don't really fit in with the older girls and tend to drop or become outcasts. parties are kind of lame but they are on social probation right now.

By: GDI
#8by:    

One of the top two sororities at Tulane. Gorgeous fun girls who know how to have a good time!

By: toptier
#9by:    

these are the girls you see passed out in the lawn after a frat party. behold the few the proud...

By: jake
#10by:    

Numbers don't lie, but jealous people do!
POWER RANKING:
#1 Kappa 245
#2 Chi O 135
#3 Pi Phi 128
#4 AePhi 110
#5 Theta 96
#6 SDT 35

By: MATH WHIZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.