facebook

Rec letters for sororities

by: .

Does anyone know if sorority recs actually help here?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’m going to honest….   

With you. I know for a fact that tri delta and DG do not honor legacies. I don’t know about KD or Theta. AXiD and ADII do honors legacies. As for the rest it’s a toss up. Here’s the thing; if the so called ‘top’ sororities have a legacy and she isn’t a beauty, they might not honor a legacy. The other top sororities immediately black list her because she is a legacy. This issue can actually lower your chances of being evaluated honestly. If a so called ‘top’ sorority has a legacy and she is a knock out beauty, they will snatch her up, the other top sororities will black list her because of the legacy. Either way, by being a legacy at UMD, actually lessens the chances of having a fair and impartial recruitment. Keep your status as a legacy a secret is the best way to leave all your options open.

By: I’m going to honest….
by: .May 10, 2024 5:24:08 PM

I just meant a letter of recommendation, not legacy status. LoR is not from family member.

By: .
#2  by: Hi   

Is the LoR from a politician?

By: Hi
by: HiMay 11, 2024 9:10:53 AM

A woman who was a member of a sorority at Maryland and is still an heavily involved alumni.

By: Hi
#3  by: anon   

tbh, its way more based off the convos you have. i recruited girls this year and we didn't have a single lor

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.