facebook

diversity in the greek community

by:    

I am happy for and comfortable with those Greek houses that have racial and religious diversity in their members. This means to me that the principles and tenets of that Greek house have an open and accepting demeanor; that there is room for individual freedom along with group purpose. When I see houses with members that have the same physical traits they become a herd instead of a group. Some may put down a house as being 'weird' when they mean diversity. It is nice to see that some Greek houses are joining the 'melting pot' concept and becoming better and stronger for their effort"

Posted By: Thinking out loud...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree, it is great to see diversity in the frats and sororities. That is the trend in the country and ought to be the trend in our greek orgs.

By: sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.