facebook

delta phi nu

by: Anonymous

I hear there is this really new but super organized and sophisticated sorority at this campus. Does anyone know much about them?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Steve   

What does a Delta phi Nu and a bottle of beer have in common? They're both empty from the neck up. Probably the most dull group of girls we've had a social with.

By: Steve
by: ur a poserDec 6, 2019 3:15:15 PM

How long did it take for you to come up with that one big boy?

By: ur a poser
by: SteveFeb 7, 2020 12:52:51 AM

You're just sorostitutes to past some time with, when nothing going on. Nothing more.

By: Steve
by: CitrusFruitFeb 23, 2020 10:49:22 AM

Completely agree with you there!

By: CitrusFruit
#22  by: CitrusFruit   

This sorority is extremely boring. The girls start drama for no reason, make you feel uncomfortable, and are very two-faced. You think you have a friend but then they all turn on you. I don't understand why anyone would want to be a part of it. The girls hold on to their "sorority" title as if it means anything. Don't even bother if you're considering.

By: CitrusFruit
by: ^^Feb 23, 2020 1:48:05 PM

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about DFN and just wants to start drama. Focus on yourself, this whole post thread is boring.

By: ^^
by: FriendofDFNFeb 24, 2020 2:46:31 PM

Getting to know the DFN girls and becoming friends with them has let me realize how fake and dumb Greek rank is. The girls are all really sweet and have been nothing but supportive and kindhearted towards others. Pretty much every single review I've read has been false and not just about them. I spend so much of time defending Greek life to people that aren't in it saying that it's not like the stereotypes and the people are nice but Greek rank is proving those stereotypes right.

By: FriendofDFN
by: TraitorsDec 30, 2022 7:55:37 PM

Exactly. They do turn on you. Go behind your back and backstab you the SECOND after they're nice to you

đź–•dpn

By: Traitors
#23  by: W.G   

The DFN girls act like prostitutes. Embarrassing and classless in the greek community.

By: W.G
#24  by: Expansion(lol)   

Delta Phi Nu is stating to have “interest groups” in a few schools around Ontario, yet the accounts are only followed by active DFN sisters and pictures posted of the Toronto Chapter.... wonder how legit these group really are....hmmmm (?)

By: Expansion(lol)
#25  by: Get a life   

For someone who doesn’t seem to like DFN you’re pretty interested in what they’re doing lol.

Would you post interest members befor fully initiating them? They’re showing off their sisterhood and their current members from all chapters. Why is that an issue? Or are you just nosey about who’s interested lol. Pretty obsessed to go through following and followers on all accounts and still be wrong.

By: Get a life
by: HmmmMay 15, 2020 12:15:25 AM

Not the original commentator, but just a general observation perspective..... If you’re an interest group, interested members are coming to the page not only to learn about the foundation of the sisterhood that the organization has, but for the chapter sisters themselves. Which they don’t seem to want to showcase (which could have mustered up the original assumption that there really isn’t much interest?)

If you’re an interest group, you are wanting girls to go through this journey with you as a bonded group (or so I figure). So initiates or not, showcasing real people you will be building a bond with is definitely more of a selling point.

Good luck DFN on expansion!

By: Hmmm
by: Wise wordsDec 27, 2022 11:58:08 AM

@get a life
Because we smell something fishy and we found big EVIDENCE.

Not smart enough to hide up all your evidence are ya

By: Wise words
#26  by: ee   

They kicked me out of rush because I helped a sister who was ill at a party and apparently that was sloppy and I was overstepping. So rude and unsisterly

By: ee
by: RJul 31, 2020 9:06:26 PM

Hi there,

What is this even referring to? Can you give details? Who dismissed you from rush? How were contacted? Because this absolutely did not happen nor is allowed to happen. DFN has a very strong stance on mental heath, physical health and the over all wellness of its members and we would NEVER dismiss a PNM for caring for another person, especially an active member and displaying values and characteristics we uphold in our sisterhood.

If you’d like to chat further on this matter please email me at membership.dfn.toronto@gmail.com thanks!

By: R
#27  by: torontogirl   

if their sorority is posted they normally get it taken down…it is small but from what I heard from a friend it was really political and kinda gossipy. They’re scared of having the “sorority reputation” and so they’re really harsh on anything that can hurt their reputation, like i don’t think they let their members have alcohol or stuff on their personal instagram accounts. Delta Psi Delta is another good one but its smaller than dfn.

By: torontogirl
#28  by: NPC   

Canadian Greek life is so wild. And I mean truly feral, look at all these arguments over LOCAL srats. None of you have structure or standards.

By: NPC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.