TOP: aphi/kkg/theta/dg
UPPER: chio/gphi/piphi
MID: KD/ADPi
LOWER: axo/tridelt/agd

now sit down.

Posted By: hey
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

To the person posting on this thread. It’s extremelt evident it’s posts from the same ONE person on here. Stop bashing DG I can see you trying to bash DG all over greek ranks nd other forums. I think I know who you are too you wouldn’t be quiet during rush. Word travels fast you’re that girl who prefers dg but got g phi and now I see what you’re doing!
On here all day long pathetically posting to make houses like dg chi o and pi phi look bad so you can feel better about where you ended up. And you’re somewhat bothered that dg didn’t select you aren’t you. This is why all the hate towards DG. Please enjoy the house you got and get off greek rank. Frankly, it’s sad.

By: Conley
#32by:    

truth in this

By: asdaasdadsad
#33by:    

Currently it's A Phi, DG, Kappa, Theta in that order top tier

Pi Phi, Chi O, Gamma Phi in that order upper mid tier

KD, AD Pi, AXO, AGD are the rest and shouldn't be ranked.

All houses have something to offer and the rankings are constantly changing.\n\n\n\n\n

By: real
by: Lmao nice try   

Lol hi DG how's your day going?

By: Lmao nice try
#34by:    

only sorority ranking that matters

By: bump
#35by:    

this is still relevant

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#36by:    

still relevant

By: ouch
#37by:    

dislikes are misleading

By: ha
#38by:    

chi o sucks

By: lol
#39by:    

bump

By: loser
#40by:    

. This ranking is so old tri delt is still listed. They don’t even exist anymore.

By: Kisinger

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.