facebook

12 Frats worth rushing

by:    

There are 24 fraternities at Tech, Here are the top 12. These are the frats that are worth your time and will give you the best social life
Don’t rush a house NOT on this list (not in order)

Delta Tau Delta (Delt)
Kappa Alpha
Alpha Tau omega (ATO)
Phi Kappa Psi
Sigma Nu
Kappa Sigma
Beta Theta Pi
Sigma Phi epsilon (Sig Ep)
Phi Delta Theta (Phi Delt)
Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE)
Pi Kappa Alpha (PIKE)
Sigma Chi\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Abc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you DON’T get a bid from these or don’t pref them go for the frats not on this list w a house like Delta chi and if they don’t bid you go for Sigma Tau gamma or lambda

By: Abc
by: yikes   

I would rather go Lambda Chi than getting a bid from Delta Chi 🤮 PNMs beware!

By: yikes
#2by:    

Go to every house and pick the one that’s likes you and you like them. No one cares after your first year what frat your in if your in one at all. Most guys drop during their junior year anyways ( PC of 40 but 20 graduating seniors ) for various reasons. Your better off joining a chapter with people you genuinely enjoy than a top house that your going to hate pledging and feel like you don’t fw anyone in chapter once your in.

PMNs just being real don’t waste your best 4 years of your life trying to live up to a website on the internet that people pay money to make their chapter look a certain way. This goes for both sororities and fraternities.

By: Who cares
by: Lol   

Is on the website that people shouldn’t care about

By: Lol
#3by:    

Easy.

By: Ueee
#4by:    

I really like Sigma Chi. Wish they would bring back derby days. my dad said that was so fun when he was here at tech. Also I am in tri delta and I like we can work together for St. Jude

By: Sig Chi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pan love   

I agree they need to bring back derby days! my brothers are sigma chi at another school and it always looks so fun. I wish we did more greek week style competition events

By: Pan love
#5by:    

Pikes have chodes

By: 456
#6by:    

Do you have to be a freshman to get into a fraternity?

By: M
#7by:    

pike is top house or at least top 3… definitely not as far down as that. the “pike spikes” stigma only sticks because it rhymes, trust me, there are many frats who spike drinks

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.