facebook

summary of sororities

by:    

What are the basic reputations of the top 6 sororities? I want to rush but I know nothing about this.

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why do you only want to know about top 6, which isn't even a thing here. Big 6 is an ancient UT thing and we are not UT, we all support each other and know that different doesnt equate better. What if you aren't considered a "top" pnm? Gonna need to keep an open mind and land where you are loved.

By: Open Mind
by: Ashley   

that’s what an ADPi would say ...

anyways, top 5 in no particular order:
Pi Phi
Theta
Kappa
Aphi
TriDelt

By: Ashley
#2by:    

My bad, you’re asking for top 6, again in no particular order:

Pi Phi
Theta
Kappa
Aphi
TriDelt
Zeta

By: Ashley
#3by:    

Top 5 are probably
Pi phi
Kappa
Theta
Aphi
Tri delt

Theres 7 more sororities though that are great including Chi O and DG, they just arent usually considered top 5

By: 5
#4by:    

Id say
1 PBP- smart and pretty (kinda rude tho)
2 KAT- smart and pretty (abt to pass pbp)
3 KKG- sweet but materialistic, pretty
4 DDD -rich (going down a tad)
5 AP -pretty partiers (frats love)
6 XO -sweet and cute (would b zta but zta did pretty badly in recruitment bc they dont have a house yet)

By: hi
#5by:    

Every house at Tech is good besides AZD ( losing house soon) or ADPi. People normally say either pi phi theta or kappa are top but the truth is they are all great houses and very selective. Honestly I know girls that were upset they got a bid from one of the lower houses and they ended up loving it after they meet their PC.

By: ❤️

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.