facebook

sorority and frat rush 2020

by: yup

Don’t get it twisted kids. But at the end of the day, rush what you feel most comfortable and at home at, not for tiers.

Sorority rankings:
Sk/alpha phi
Kappa
Chi o
Adpi
Aephi
Kd
Pi phi
Sdt
Theta
Phi sig

Frat rankings:
Pike
Sig chi
Kap Sig
Beta
Zbt
Delt
KA
The rest are kinda irrelevant

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fr tho    

Who do you think you’re convincing with this? Is this the straw that breaks the camel’s back for some PNM? Are the freshmen now reading this like “UGH I loved the girls in AEPhi but now this anonymous person on the internet said they were mid tier so I guess I’ll hope for Kappa”? Or is this just to make yourself feel better because you’ve really stuck it to KD by ranking AEPhi above them?

By: Fr tho
by: ...Dec 27, 2019 7:25:33 PM

Oh hush KD. You’re lucky to be above pi phi. If you really had all that “confidence” you’d get off Greek rank and go hang out in the “kdouse”

By: ...
#2  by: Close   

Flip APhi and Kappa and ADPi and ChiO and this is pretty much on point.

By: Close
by: coolDec 30, 2019 9:25:02 PM

adpi is literally not relevant and kappa is not really involved

By: cool
#3  by: Guest   

Aphi objectively has nosedived and is nowhere where they used to be. Chi o also has membership problems so i'd flip them with adpi

By: Guest
by: Yeah...Jan 3, 2020 8:33:06 AM

This is not a ranking:
APhi is an international dumpster fire

Kappa & AEPhi are clearly insecure about their spots but won’t do anything to improve their grades or involvement

SK is shady to other chapters

ADPi is no longer in leadership positions because they can’t use nepotism to keep putting ADPis in roles

Chi Os still haven’t recovered their membership numbers

KD is boring af

Pi Phi now has to strongly contend with SDT

Theta is hoping they can finally move past Phi Sig considering last semester

Everyone has an agenda, everyone has drawbacks, just go where you like the people because no chapter is perfect.

By: Yeah...
#4  by: gdipartygirl   

so true omg

By: gdipartygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.