facebook

rush

by:    

What fraternity should I rush? can someone post an updated summary on each fraternity on campus? maybe a ranking?

Posted By: tj
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hey! Awesome question. Honestly, talk to all of the booths during recruitment week (they'll be on concrete beach!) and see if you click with any. Itll give you a chance to see what they all have for their recruitment events, go and meet the guys.
I suggest going to at least one event for each so you have a feel for what they all offer. Theyre all amazing but its about where you see yourself taking away as much as you can (learning wise), if you feel you can form strong bonds and where you think youll make a positive impact. :) hope that helped

By: MK
#2by:    

1. sigs/fiji (tie)
3. Lxa
4. Pike
5. Zerta psi
6. Phi delts
7. DU

Sigs and fiji are soo far above everyone else though

By: PanHel
by: truth   

Sigs>Figi

lets be honest here

By: truth
by: FraternityNOTfrat   

Sigs are pretty dust tbh

By: FraternityNOTfrat
by: YAYOPI   

FIJIs are all nerds

By: YAYOPI
by: Ro Gamma   

Hottest nerds ive seen in a while...

By: Ro Gamma
#3by:    

I think a few fiji's and sigs are butt hurt haha. They're completely different organizations, sigs dominates socially Fiji dominates professionally: two completely different focuses.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.