facebook

The cludt's criminal terrorist spawn

by:    

Their deviant real kids
Pushkar Jogani is a dalit sandas in his flip flops loser who loves the disgusting lu odor and who fawns over the cheeselu odor. His voice sounds like a dirty tobasco scented flip flop that the NSA masturbates to. He masturbates to ZOO ANIMALS and puts vagina sweat on his feet every day
Johan Jogani likes foie gras with KETCHUP and eats it BAREFOOT
Birinder Jogani wants to be a KKG
Rishi Bajaj is a deviant flip flop fetishist goody two shoe who would help cxalu, the starter of the USC soror group. He's obsessed with sorors and can't even get into a multicultural, being beaten for wearing SAE letters when he isn't a soror
Mitali Jogani likes the cheeselu odor and is a PREGNANT 5 YEAR OLD WHO'S FORCED TO EAT PUMBA because she's a CHEESELU ODOR LOVING TERRORIST like Osama Bin Laden. She's a terrorist type called FOJALAL
Piyush Jogani is a MONGREL just like all of these, and is the most terrorist ketchup onesie
Sapna II Jogani would like you to eat cheese ravioli and wants to masturbate to both male AND female feet
Saloni Jogani is a diehard loser and criminal trying to make IDENTITY THEFT big, when identity theft is just as despised as the cludt is unless you're a criminal like Anthony Bundak eating at Forte dei Marmi with my identity
Hrithik Jogani is a deranged stalker of me
John Chang is a criminal hacker deranged drug addict who thinks he can associate with me
Gaytri Jogani is a MD2020 drinker for life
Gaytri II Jogani is a Flip at USC with the squeakiest AXO-like potty voice
Carlos Jogani is half Mexican and likes the pumbalu odor
Rohan Jogani is a dhamak ass degenerate and is a terrorist clone of Tarun's son Rajesh Bajwa. Listen to the worlds we discovered's pegato remix. Dalit af
Rajesh Bajwa is a using supporting terrorist behind me being so annoyed
Peter Jogani is a Gujarati degenerate who sounds like ghee itself
Papu Jogani weighs 4 digits and likes ketchup a little too much
Abhishek Jogani is a dalit special needs BARBIE BOY who went to a party and he's a necrophile. He has a body at St. Marks Lutheran school and one at UCR, both being special needs degenerates
Naytri Jogani loves her dalit gancho father for laundering my NATO money that he can't ever keep

I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS KETCHUP EATING SCHIZO FAMILY. They're DEGENERATES. I'm thecookedliver on Insta

Posted By: AashishTKher
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We gave Saloni every withdrawal feature including sugar and she can't ever sleep again

By: SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.