facebook

Best Mop Closet?

by:    

Hey y'all, tell me what you know about mop closets up and down the row. Whose got the best one? Girls rank the guys, guys rank the girls.

Posted By: SEC Visitor
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The best of everything starts and ends with Lambda!

By: Sororityview
by: SEC Visitor   

Can y'all give real comments here? Are you even a female?

By: SEC Visitor
by: Sororityview   

Every inch of body is 100% female and save it all for my Lambda BF...

#2by:    

I imagine the OP as having a dad bod in a full mid-life crisis driving around in corvette looking at high school girls while old-school hip hop blares from the open windows

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

You take the cake girl. Now what about thise mop closets on the row? You been inside them all?

by: Sororityview   

I find your entire line of questions and hickish way of writing a bit off. Maybe your hillbilly wife/cousin isn't taking care of you the way she should and you have become fixated on Mop rooms with bad lighting as that's the last place you got some.

Is that right girl? I think of you as an old Tranny in Party City wig. Now stfu and talk about my mop closets.

#3by:    

I specialize in mop closets. DM me

By: TommyRawr

Tommy, that's good to know for the next time I need a mop closet.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.