facebook

2021 sorority rankings

by: k

enough of aphi over ranking themselves, or not updating for the last 4 pcs. it’s not the 1990s. here are the actual rankings

kappa dg

upper
theta pi phi

upper mid
aphi
adpi...tridelt

mid
(possibly tridelt because barely allowed to take pcs)
gphi

lower
AXO

Posted By: k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lambda   

Idk what you’re talking about but you are definitely thinking of Pi Phi. Aphi’s class was fire and Pi Phi had to COB so many girls it was embarrassing.

By: Lambda
by: lmMar 18, 2021 5:38:06 PM

lol is that why aphi had to snap bid?

By: lm
by: ExceptMar 19, 2021 10:09:08 AM

They didn’t have to snap bid. Nice try Pi phi. Maybe spend that effort on your pledge class next time.

By: Except
#2  by: ?   

Gphi should be above tridelt by some amount. No Tridelt should be above Gphi by some amount. Why is Pi Phi near Theta? They should be above Theta by some amount. No Theta should be higher by some amount. Wait let me check. DG is higher by some amount but will not be higher by some amount in some period. We can see Kappa is above by some self ranking amount. Is it still above by some amount? Wait no. DG is now above by some amount. Why? DG is lower or higher by some amount. Move Theta up by some amount. Then move Theta down by some amount next week. That makes sense. Move Theta up some amount and then down some amount and then back up some amount before back down some amount and do it all again every day all day some day. Wait Pi Phi is still near Theta by some amount? OK move it down by some amount then move them back up by some amount. Fluctuate the ranks back and forth by some amount. Then reverse it all, flip them around, spell them backwards, then move them around by some amount before letting them slowly fall back down by some amount only to be shot back up by some amount until they randomly rearrange by some amount to a spot that we can all agree on

By: ?
by: uhMar 19, 2021 4:23:30 PM

then move alpha phi way down, AXO up, Pi phi up and adpi down two, all below Theta and DG up

By: uh
by: kApr 6, 2021 9:23:32 PM

^you both need to chill and definitely don’t go here. gphi and axo are bottom. calm down

By: k
by: lolApr 6, 2021 9:36:16 PM

I feel like y'all missed the point of this post.

By: lol
#3  by: Zachary Horwitz   

Can we please stop placing Theta in upper to top. I see this everywhere, and anyone who goes here knows that they are NOT top. Their girls are just not very social or popular

By: Zachary Horwitz
by: HmmApr 11, 2021 2:33:13 PM

Say you don't actually go to SC without saying you don't actually go to SC

By: Hmm
#4  by: DX   

BUMP GPHI UP!

By: DX
by: NahApr 11, 2021 2:33:49 PM

I'd bump AXO up before GPHI.

By: Nah
#5  by: k   

facts but drop aphi

By: k
#6  by: Up   

AXO uuuuuuupppppp

By: Up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.