facebook

usc 2020 real sorority rankings

by: ./

this is based on the new PC, and the ones in the same rank aren’t necessarily in order but some are

DG KKG

Upper
Theta Pi Phi

Upper Mid
A phi, Tridelt, Adpi

Lower Mid
Gphi

Lower
Axo (hopefully rising, good job this year guys!)

AGD

Posted By: ./
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: yup   

There isn’t really any arguing with this it is how it is

By: yup
#2  by: kk   

agree

By: kk
#3  by: cool   

pi phi then theta and then rest accurate

By: cool
by: kJan 26, 2020 6:40:25 AM

thetas new pc beat pi phis by a landslide please stop

By: k
by: UscMar 20, 2020 7:26:14 PM

Theta is really the top house. Way realer than dg or kappas and don’t short like the phi phis

By: Usc
#4  by: bored   

I feel like there is a very big difference between aphi and adpi. Shouldn't be on the same level. It goes aphi-small gap-tridelt-big gap-adpi

By: bored
by: nahJan 24, 2020 7:45:56 PM

gap between aphi and tridelt/adpi but not between tridelt and adpi, also aphi didn’t have a good pc

By: nah
by: noJan 26, 2020 6:23:38 PM

adpi had a hot pc, they’re closer to aphi than tridelt

By: no
#5  by: ?   

7/10 houses cannot be top/upper/upper mid. Doesn’t make sense

By: ?
by: .Jan 24, 2020 7:46:32 PM

it’s usc, almost everybody is hot that’s why

By: .
#6  by: Vic   

Yes! So so so right

By: Vic
#7  by: ehh   

It seems like aphi is ranked with pi phi & theta, not tridelt

By: ehh
by: WrongJan 25, 2020 8:22:35 PM

Aphi and Pi Phi had their worst pledge classes in years. Theta belongs on it's own line, and Aphi and Pi Phi belong with Adpi. Maybe next year one of them can jump up again, but not now.

By: Wrong
by: nahJan 25, 2020 9:13:35 PM

aphi used to be getting close to upper, but they had a bad pc so they’re upper mid with adpi and tridelt

By: nah
by: Cant be botheredJan 27, 2020 3:35:17 PM

tri delts pledge c was kinda odd but they dropped a bunch of girls who ended up dropping or going to ADPi. same with aphi. ADPi’s class might have looked better but very, very few girls rushing ever look at ADPi above aphi or tridelt.

By: Cant be bothered
by: NopeJan 27, 2020 3:48:00 PM

You obviously were not involved with recruitment groups this year. A lot of girls in my group really liked adpi and I can name three who had tridelt and adpi at pref and listed adpi first.

They are different from the houses above them and around them and it attracts a lot of girls.

By: Nope
by: YepJan 27, 2020 10:13:17 PM

My roommate had theta and adpi and chose adpi, not because they're hotter, but because she just loved the vibe of the girls she talked to.

By: Yep
by: yeahJan 27, 2020 10:57:23 PM

^i mean yeah people who had top options picked it which raised their overall hotness

By: yeah
by: TrueJan 28, 2020 12:00:14 AM

But idt that hotness was adpi's main goal. I think that's why some girls pick them even if they are hot, but also why they will probably stay ranked where they are and not move up. That's okay. Not everyone wants to be in the hot sororities, but lucky for them, plenty do.

By: True
by: truJan 28, 2020 12:24:36 AM

agree^ they’re upper mid and i feel like this pc was great and solidified that and maybe attracted more frats but it wasn’t their goal jusy vibes

By: tru
#8  by: yes   

this is it

By: yes
#9  by: yes   

yep facst

By: yes
#10  by: Lono   

All the houses did great this year. Some better then others but overall all good.
In my opinion DG Theta and maybe PiPhi and AXO did the best for their standards - the rest did pretty good too

By: Lono
by: NahJan 28, 2020 7:30:46 PM

Remove piphi and you're right. They took some of the worst girls from my floor and rc group. Not cute in looks or personality.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.