facebook

how do you think alpha gamma delta will fit in at

by: Curious

I'm on the fence about rushing but am curious about this new sorority. I've asked around about the whole colonization process but have gotten some vague answers. Do you think the Greek community (sororities especially) is going to welcome this new house with open arms? Any insight on colonizing is appreciated.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agd   

AGD is known to be really great at colonizing. However, it will probably take them a long time to officially enter into the greek world. SDT colonized more than 5 years ago and they still struggle to mix with fraternities and go through formal recruitment. So I guess I would say that AGD could be a really positive experience if you are looking for a close knit group of friends, but you will probably not be a part of the typical USC greek life. You can always give rush a try and if you don't feel like it is the right fit you can then go for AGD. Their website might be able to help you www.trojans.goalphagam.com

By: agd
#2  by: honestly   

it will take a long time for any new house to get their feet planted so if you want the normal sorority experience do normal rush

By: honestly
#3  by: yah   

some bottom tier houses at usc still struggle so the new one will struggle too because girls want the whole experience which is hard to get in a less established house

By: yah
#4  by: really   

wait a year

By: really
#5  by: Truth!   

Pass on #5 or more!

By: Truth!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.