facebook

remember what's important in life

by: x

Right now, your popularity level or the ranking of your house may seem important to you.

Trust me, it's not. It's not at all. It won't be in a million years.

What IS important? Your family. Your true friends. The people who will stand by you when you're at your lowest point. The people who will laugh with you when you're at your highest point.

College is four years. Your brothers and sisters are forever. Your family, blood and greek, is forever. Don't ever forget that. Love each other.

Posted By: x
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth!   

Girls: If you can't join a top 3 or 4 sorority your life is pretty much ruined. People will laugh at you and you will never find a good looking boy to marry you. Top house boys don't marry middle or lower tier girls!

By: Truth!
by: LOLAug 10, 2013 6:32:00 PM

hahahahaha most idiotic post i've ever read

By: LOL
#2  by: lolol   

^Lol is totally an Alpha Phi trying to securely place themselves above Pi Phi

By: lolol
#3  by: 2013 Grad   

I just graduated and am soooo over all of this Row ratings trauma, but thought I'd look, since I've been asked by some ppl to write recs for recruitment and answer questions about the Row. OP has it right. The first reply is laughable-- once you graduate, you meet guys from all over and guys you meet don't care what tier your house was or even if you were in a house. The whole Row scene smacks of middle school all over again. Go through Recruitment with an open mind, go with those you feel comfortable with. Get really involved in campus activities-- its fulfilling, good resume material and you meet interesting ppl. I got the great job I got,in strong part I believe, bc I was involved in campus stuff and not just the Row bubble. You really don't want to associate with ppl who slot you based on what your house's ranking is anyway, do you? You want ppl to like you for you.

By: 2013 Grad
#4  by: 2013 Grad   

P.S. "lol" is wrong in saying she's in a top house and not miserable. Oh yes, she is-- she's a miserable, shallow, hyper status -conscious, human being. Good luck to her after graduation-- no one will care how "top" her house is and her feeling of superiority (unwarranted) and mean-spiritedness will catch up to her. Ppl like "lol" give USC and the Row a bad name.

By: 2013 Grad
#5  by: @lol   

Whatever, I love being in my lower tier house. Our girls love each other and your snide attitude can't touch that.

By: @lol
#6  by: like the first post   

bump

By: like the first post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.