facebook

fraternity rush

by: Freshman

Hi Guys,
I'm looking to rush a Fraternity that doesn't really have a strong stereotype. I really just want to join a house that I can have a big impact on whether it be a new house or an old house that needs work. I just really want a house where I can be a leader even if I'm a freshman. What fraternities should I look at? I'm not really looking for any Top house but if there are some that can offer this same experience I wouldn't mind hearing about it. Thanks.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jenny   

Sounds like you need to check out ATO. Solid middle-middle tier status with room to grow!

By: Jenny
#2  by: Greek Sage   

Pikapp is also an up and coming house that you need to check out. Likely in the top five by end of next school year.

By: Greek Sage
by: haJun 12, 2013 2:54:14 AM

stop trying to make Pikapp happen, it's not going to happen!

By: ha
#3  by: row girl   

ato and pike!

By: row girl
#4  by: The future   

Also check out Phi Sig....Super diverse and humble guys....Kinda like the 21st century Fraternity not the 20th century Frat.

By: The future
#5  by: a girls pov   

I agree, check out ATO. The guys are pretty chill. I guess its more known as a "diverse house." Not a bad thing at all. Check out Pike as well. They used to be top and had the stereotype of hot/kinda douchy guys. Now that they're coming to the row, they're not associated with a certain stereotype, which is good.

By: a girls pov
#6  by: PSK   

Definitely come check out Phi Sig. We have a lot of guys in the house and a lot of diversity. So there really is a place for everyone. As much as we have been growing we still do have a lot of work to do and we look for people who are going to have an impact on our house.

By: PSK
#7  by: ha phi sig   

definitely go phi sig if you're looking for the worst house on the row.

look for a house that has room to grow. middle tier, so maybe ato, pikapp, etc.

By: ha phi sig
#8  by: USC   

Sigma Nu sounds good for you.

By: USC
by: ??Jun 26, 2013 12:38:45 PM

Sigma Who?

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.