facebook

fake pi phi troll

by:    

Let's be honest, nobody here would openly admit to what house they're in especially when ranking another house. So the "obvious" posts by a "Pi Phi" are obviously fake meant to make them look bad, like fake Pike posts and so on.

JUST STOP. It's so stupid, the exact same thing happened last year with a "Pi Phi" in a war against APhi and Theta. It's obviously not a real Pi Phi.

Troll: You realize we have two and a half months til recruitment, right? Is this really all you're going to do all summer?

-Annoyed

Posted By: STOP
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

And for the record, I'm in a house that has nothing to gain by however APhi/Theta/Pi Phi shakes out in recruitment (I'm in a "bottom" house) but just seeing this stuff is really annoying, immature, and makes not only the Greek system look bad but USC as well (and also makes in particular APhi/Pi Phi/somewhat Theta look awful to PNMs)

By: STOP
#2by:    

pi phi is a "bottom house"

By: ok
#3by:    

Well you're in a bottom house so that explains why. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the people in the top houses are enjoying how angry Pi Phi is getting.

By: I'm lovin' it
by: Ugh   

Hahahahah yeah seriously boo hoo go cry yourself a river pi phi. Go away stop causing drama

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Bump I agree no sorority regardless of rank will benefit by how stupid the fake Pi Phi, Pike, etc posts are

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.