facebook

what is the blue chip dinner

by: interested

So how many people get invited each frat's blue chip dinner? Do you only get invited to one frat's dinner and do they all happen at the same time?

Posted By: interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answers   

You can get invited to multiple, but they all happen on the same night so you should pick one. We invite maybe 20-30 to ours depending on the semester. Accepting a blue chip invitation is usually telling the fraternity that you’ll accept a bid from them if they offer it, so be sure to pick lambda

By: answers
by: interestedJul 8, 2018 7:53:30 PM

Thanks and I hope lambda will give me such a privilege

By: interested
by: Greek SageJul 13, 2018 2:52:24 AM

Does Lambda still do a traditional rush?. I heard there is so much demand for a Lambda Chi bid that Lambda no longer does the traditional rush. I understand that they have already selected their pledge class from applicants that first contacted them as early as Jr High School and Lambda sends evaluators watching them for years picking the top prospects. I heard they have already filled their PC of around 40 pledges but they might have an opening for 2 or 3 more “Wild cards” that they can bid during normal rush

By: Greek Sage

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.