facebook

race an obstacle to sigma chi

by:    

I'm African American and thinking of rushing Sigma Chi this fall. I heard that Sigma Chi prefers to go after blonde, surfer boy-types from the Orange County. Would it be impossible to get into this house because of race? Should I rush, or would I just be wasting my time?

Posted By: black kid
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just rush them, jesus christ what is up with the 20+ posts a day lately asking this EXACT question??

By: ugh
#2by:    

Always room for a non-threatening black kid. Do you wear a fedora and speak hipster?

If not, how are your cleaning skills? Do you know what a spit shine is? Can you pass a background test?

By: Sig
by: @Sig   

Go away troll

By: @Sig
by: black kid   

Nice dude, I guess maybe I shouldn't rush after all. I was hoping you wouldn't judge me by race, but apparently I was mistaken.

By: black kid
#3by:    

It depends, are you on the football team?

By: Football

So I have to be on the football team to be considered for a bid?

#4by:    

Ignore them, they are just messing with you and trying to make our greek system look bad.

But you shouldn't be so insecure about this

By: ,,,,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

No, don't do it.

By: Sig II

Why not?

#6by:    

How would you describe yourself?

Which of following would be closest to you?

1) Lil Wayne
2) Dre
3) Wayne Brady
4) Steve Urkel

By: Question
by: ...   

dogg honestly stop while you're ahead

By: ...
#7by:    

Keep that skin as dark as possible. Use a good moisturizer as well.

By: Sig III
#8by:    

My best advice if for this person to stop posting and just rush. If they didnt know who you were before, they do now.

And ps Sigma Chis dont really wear sperrys and act preppy. They are very california. There are more frats that fit you better.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.