facebook

summer is here and pike is back on the row!

by:    

Can't wait for the fall PC!

Posted By: Row Girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Thank God for Pike!

By: Truther
by: @truther   

By: @truther
#2by:    

They'll save us all!

By: baha
#3by:    

Are other Pikes ashamed of this shameless online self-promotion?

By: Non-Pike Frat
#4by:    

These posts can either be: a) a really stupid pike trying to self-promote [doubtful], b) another frat trying to make pike look bad c) pike actually being behind the posts, pretending to be another frat trying to make pike look bad, which actually helps them by giving them publicity and making them seem like enough of a "threat" to be the victim in all this.

In other words, lets stop talking about pike.

By: Pikeception
by: Truther   

I doubt Pike could pull off a double reverse troll. You give them too much credit to even consider it.

by: Top House Girl   

I know several Pikes and I have asked them about all the internet posting. They think it's a former pledge. They ding a lot of guys during pledging as most aren't Pike material. Pike is probably the most selective of all the top houses.

By: Top House Girl
#5by:    

You obviously know nothing about the last Pike pc. They were some of the cutest boys of any house.

By: @ lolpike
by: lolpike   

You sure?

ht tps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151100341003583& set=pb.553763582.-2207520000.1369768732.&type=3&thea ter

(You have to delete the space)

By: lolpike
by: Truther   

OMG! Pike does suck! Who would have thought?

by: Huh   

That's a bit cruel, don't you think?

By: Huh
by: LOL   

Those are some of the creepiest looking guys I've ever seen. Is there a tier below bottom tier?

By: LOL
by: DG   

When did Pike become another ATO? Very sad as they used to be great!

By: DG
#6by:    

Are you surprised???? Pikes are just way too overrated for their own good. And yes Pikes are back on the row, until Sig Ep returns and then Pikes will be off the row and homeless again.

By: Pinky Lady

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @Pink   

Pike will dominate the row!

By: @Pink
#7by:    

Make this go away

By: No More Posts!
#8by:    

I love Pike!

By: John
#9by:    

what the hell is this?

By: Tex
#10by:    

Everyone does not love Pike

By: Go Away Pike

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.