facebook

sorority re-rushing

by: secondthoughts

I rushed for a sorority last year and was pledging a house before I dropped, but now I really want to be in one after all. How do sororities feel about girls who re-rush? Is it harder? What are my chances of getting back into the house I dropped? What are my chances of getting into a house at all?

Posted By: secondthoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: meto   

Generally sororities can be a little hesitant honestly, but that's no reason why you shouldn't re-rush. I re-rushed and got a house I wanted. When you are rushing if people ask about it, just say that you realized you wouldn't have time last year, but now are making time for it.

By: meto
#2  by: ?   

Go for it! See what happens!

By: ?
#3  by: re-rushee   

What about if I dropped for financial reasons? If they ask, should I be honest about it? Or would that work against me? Like I can definitely pay for it now because I've convinced my parents, but would saying I dropped for financial reasons make them think I can't pay for it or something?

By: re-rushee
by: @re-rusheeMay 30, 2013 11:51:22 PM

I wouldn't volunteer that info. The house you dropped probably won't re-rush you anyway -- just because they knew it didn't work the first time for whatever reason. People drop and re-rush at USC all the time and usually end up OK

By: @re-rushee
#4  by: ty   

Bump!

By: ty
#5  by: Truth hurts   

Sorry but your chances of landing a Lambda BF are less than zero

By: Truth hurts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.