facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 6 of 16
#51by:    

STOP. you are middle tier.

dg/kappa
theta

pi phi/alpha phi
tridelt
adpi
gphi/sdt
axo

By: APhi
#52by:    

Wow! SO glad that I am not a rushee now! My mom was a Kappa in the 20s, I was a Chi Omega in the 50s, my daughter was an Alpha Phi in the 80s, all in different states. My granddaughter is now a Theta at USC. We did not have the internet to inform everyone of our sororities "rank", "hotness", "classiness" etc. We joined the houses where we felt the most comfortable; for the sisterhood , scholarship; social life & to get away from the dorm food! Girls, just enjoy the opportunities you have & see each person you meet as an individual with goodness , inner beauty, and potential. You will be amazed how many of these people will come in to your life in the future. (Maybe your employer?) Enjoy your lives! "Been there, Done That"

By: Grandma Jan
by: Above   

^I like this lady.

By: Above
by: Hello   

Thank you for this!

By: Hello
#53by:    

Theta
Kappa
DG
Pi Phi

& the rest

By: green
by: uh   

why is pi phi on that the list?!? what is this 2001? Pi Phi is #5 or #6

By: uh
#54by:    

I agree with "uh" Pi phi is NOT better than alpha phi... once upon a time it was but this is 2012..get with the times..

By: really
#55by:    

Why is everyone so obsessed with this Top FOUR idea? Pi Phi is no longer top, and aphi did not suddenly replace it. There is a top THREE now, not a top four.

By: people
by: top   

agreed. a phi is #4 now, but doesn't reach top 3

By: top
#56by:    

yes agreed!

By: @top
#57by:    

top 4 exists and is always interchangable. all of them are great. HOWEVER, it is common knowledge that kappa had their worst year by far, especially amongst the top 4.

By: this is retarded
by: haha   

nope. look at a lot of the girls in thetas phi pis and dgs. all of them (including kappa) got some weirdos, that was rush this year.

By: haha
#58by:    

especially pi phi...ew

By: ew
by: lol   

pi phi could switch PC's with ADPi or Tridelt and no one could tell the difference

By: lol
#59by:    

more like a chi o

By: lol
#60by:    

Kappa/Theta are top
DG(good but the girls are sleazy)

& the rest

By: actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.