facebook

adpi

by: please

Hey! So I have done a LOT of research on the sororities and I really want to be a part of ADPI. I don't exactly know what they look for but they seem like my type of crowd. I know they are in the top two, but what differentiates them from Delta Gamma? Kappa would be my second choice, although I just really love diamonds a little too much. Someone explain! I want to be a diamond sister.

Posted By: please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

I hope the research you have done about the sororities isn't off of the ranking system on here. It's terrible (and quite frankly, embarrassing). Unless you are familiar with the girls of ADPi then I would highly recommend going to open house with an OPEN mind and leave all the weird crap on here at the door. We are talking about becoming a part of something big, you want to make sure that you join a sorority that fits you. Don't "act" any particular way when you meet the girls. Be you. The last thing you want is to end up in a sorority that doesn't feel like home because you acted a certain way and jumped to conclusions based on bias or hateful rankings and appearances.

By: honestly
#2  by: hi!   

Adpi is fantastic! I cross rushed them and thought they were great. Adpi is a bit more refined, composed, classy whereas DG is goofy and gorgeous, all the girls have a wild sense of humor haha! It really depends what you're looking for! And agreed with that comment about DG's sleeping around. I'm a DG, in 4th year, and also a virgin :) Good luck <3

By: hi!
#3  by: truth   

Doing research is good, it means you are super excited to join! But it's so true that don't worry about what might impress girls or not, be yourself and you will find the right room! Girls can look a certain way on paper or in photos, but getting along with them and being able to laugh and create close friendships is a whole other thing. Go through with an open ming and you won't be disappointed in the end!

By: truth
#4  by: sorry   

sorry but if you walked into any room and said "i want to be one of you because i love your symbol/colors/mascot", they would probably reject you right away, cause that is one of the most shallow things i've ever heard.

By: sorry
#5  by: yup   

^^^ truth.

By: yup
#6  by: 8   

I agree with the gist of this thread :) Adpi is more reserved whereas DG is loud and fun-loving. Adpi is also really into winning things like greek week, anchor splash, song fest, etc. Whereas DG doesn't take these things too seriously. Statistically I think DG is a bit harder to get invited back to just because of the way numbers during recruitment works. Both are great though and yeah, it's honestly about where you feel the most at home and connect with the girls. The rest of the stuff is just PR.

By: 8
#7  by: Lol   

The only group of adpis I have met was a bunch of dumb, hot, blondes. Diamonds are the best symbol but throwing your dignity away isn't worth it. Join something more intellectual as you are in university. Gamma phi, Alpha Gam probably the best two choices as far as the whole package goes.

By: Lol
by: AgreedJan 22, 2014 12:59:17 PM

I agree, that if you are willing to give up who you are, join adpi.

By: Agreed
#8  by: wtf?   

Stop with all this greek hate! Girls will join where they feel they fit in, and if they don't like it they'll drop. that's that.

By: wtf?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.