facebook

greek life

by:    

Hey guys, I'm gonna rush this spring and I am wondering what are each fraternities reputation and stereotypes.

Posted By: new guy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Uhrm ksig has done spring rush once and has become selective during rush. You can't keep comparing ksig to what it was when it lost its chapter. Were they not selective and mainly looking for numbers right after? Of course they were just trying to do what they needed but that was 5 years ago and people need to stop pretending like that is still what they are.

By: Na

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

How are they selective when they had a 60 guy pledge class while other frats only had like 25-30?

By: Lol
by: Lol   

Where do you even get that from? They initiated 38 lol

By: Lol
by: ya   

Ksigs international (in the last two years and continuing through this year) is pushing for largest fraternity (by members) in the world. Each chapter has a minimum requirement of bids to give out and therefore is not selective

By: ya
by: Hi   

their original pledge class was 55 or so and about 15 dropped so their initiated class was around 40

By: Hi
by: lol   

they started off with 44 and ended up with 37. Yes, theyre known for their big classes but I personally like the guys and they have been doing well. For the OP, I would contact the houses to check if theyre doing spring rush. Find out for yourself which house is the best fit, and dont let GR influence you.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.