facebook

Deciding between Dsig or SAE?

by: buba

can't decide if i should do bumps with Dsig or take rips with SAE????? can someone help me out?

Posted By: buba
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pikachu   

dsig currently has a two time pledge be their president... that should let you know all you need to LMFAO

By: pikachu
by: eazyEAug 8, 2023 4:06:04 PM

daven's a midget, that's why his emotions are all over the place. got that short man complex

By: eazyE
#2  by: rob   

hey, that's my two time pledge president your talking about!

By: rob
#3  by: marion   

plus do you really wanna throw a guy against their will in a canal to join a bottom tier dsig chapter?

By: marion
#4  by: jabba   

yall keep talking about dsig. we're not fair that's why u stay hating. im a proud alumn and yall need to stfu with the slander and talking about our internal matters.

By: jabba
#5  by: geed   

Dsig jumped my homeboy, we gonna get back. these boys not rlly with it when the knocks come out

By: geed
#6  by: micah   

Well now, I reckon I ain't got much insight on them SAE fellas, but there's been some buzz 'round these parts 'bout them dsig boys and a former member of their frat. Seems like he got mighty drunk and was fixin' to get rowdy with a young lady, which ain't a good look at all, bless their hearts. These sons of bitttches then jumped oldy homeboy and beat him so bad that he ended up posting it on his instagram for the world to see. His friend's from back home are fixing to hit a lick on these boys too from what i hear. anywyas, They went ahead and kicked him out, tryin' to keep it all hush-hush, but you know how it goes in a tight-knit community like IUPUI. Word done spread like wildfire, and let me tell ya, they're in for a heap of trouble come fall. Good luck to 'em with their social standing, they gonna need it.

By: micah
#7  by: Anonymous   

Check out TKE, they’re the most organized Chapter on campus and love helping out the community. They also do like to have fun

By: Anonymous
by: tokenblackguyAug 13, 2023 4:14:31 PM

i found the TEKE of the Week boys, bring him up in chapter

By: tokenblackguy
by: dsigAug 13, 2023 6:27:24 PM

i hate playing against you guys in intramural basketball, your new fall pc pledge class single handedly whooped us and i hate my life that im short.

By: dsig
#8  by: Jello   

They all some twinks, they be eating each others ass in dsig

By: Jello
by: TonyAug 23, 2023 9:53:21 AM

a couple of them for sure do. i'm not even kidding LMAO

By: Tony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.