facebook

AXO girls overrated

by:    

Paired with this year and they overrated af. Half of them are 10s the rest chopped ngl hit or miss. look nerdy and weird like they belong in aopii do better axo

Posted By: SAE
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no clue what this dude is onšŸ˜­

By: peeoope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

seen hotter aopi and phi mu girls than axo recently. i think it's time for a new ranking and for the pledges to get off of this site

By: ok
#3by:    

you canā€™t say that you havenā€™t seen ā€œchoppedā€ aphis or kapppas. if you go to purdue your gonna get these girls. The experience iā€™ve had with axo have all been fun, canā€™t say the same about the other two houses.

By: chopped
#4by:    

damn just looking at these comments axos are lurking on this app 24/7. This is a mid house and yalk did so bad recruiting this year

By: p
#5by:    

are you even in a frat

By: theo von
#6by:    

why is sae so active on this damn platform. please focus on making your functions less mid. cheetah print rave made me want to kill myself.

By: everyone
by: Tard   

If you think anyone actually in sae made this comment then youā€™re too stupid to be at Purdue and should probably consider transferring.

By: Tard
#7by:    

Ummm theyā€™re not chopped Iā€™ve literally slept with like all of them can guarantee theyā€™re hot

By: Gleek
by: gtf outtta here   

who havenā€™t they slept with ? This is question is there anyone on this site that has not ????????????

By: gtf outtta here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.