facebook

Rush SAE!! pls u won’t regret ittt

by: pledge recruiter

Hey yall! come rush sae if u like cp, we do absolutely no mentoring/ brother meetings to promote responsible and morally correct brothers here! You can do whatever you want like hit girls, be abusive, and ofc watch cp!! Don’t worry abt being weird or doing bad things cause we won’t care to learn your names if you’re not a pledge class under us. Rush sae!

Posted By: pledge recruiter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kentavious caldwell-blow   

Readers added context: No Purdue SAE member has ever been accused of abuse or hitting women in recent memory (that was FIJI). Word is the house also already dropped the kid that got arrested.

By: Kentavious caldwell-blow
#2  by: pledge    

As a pledge that dropped SAE this is absolutely true. Awful house to choose I’m not sure why I thought they were cool. I should’ve listened to the rumors about them most of the rumors are true

By: pledge
by: LMAOJul 11, 2024 11:52:50 AM

Sounds like you got dropped and your just crying about it

By: LMAO
#3  by: Purdue Pete    

Wasn’t it a theta chi who begged to be on the sae list for a party at sae shows up very drunk and ends up punching a sober of SAE’s and then punches and breaks a AXO sobers nose and puts both of his hands on her??

By: Purdue Pete
by: alJul 11, 2024 4:15:51 PM

still not dropped btw

By: al
#4  by: PongKingFratGod   

Is CP century pong?

By: PongKingFratGod
#5  by: Rush SAe   

YESSSS WE LOVE CENTURY PONG

By: Rush SAe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.