facebook

Relevant houses to rush at

by: Pledge

Looking back at this pass year…there’s 3 relevant houses. SAE Theta Chi and Phi Psi. I say this because they usually pair up with each other throw the best parties and that’s where mainly the top sorority houses go. BETA Delts got in trouble for hazing so they are all douches for that there. Ksig is so weird tbh and fiji just always can’t stay out of trouble (douches) but get out of it. If you are looking to rush and have the most fun there’s really only three houses where that will happen

Posted By: Pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: College Weekly   

Pi kapps > phi psi

By: College Weekly
by: College WeeklyJul 8, 2024 2:59:55 PM

Please do not use our name to comment, we released a post indicating our thoughts on the rankings. Comments outside of that post are posted by a third party posing as us.

by: College WeeklyAug 1, 2024 5:59:20 PM

Nuh uh

#2  by: PurduePete   

This is just so wrong

By: PurduePete
#3  by: tiff   

phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank. phi psi self rank.

By: tiff
#4  by: .   

sae is good but bid 60 people, out of which 40 accept, 20 of which are weird. they also bid people so that they can drop them throughout pledgeship as intimidation tactics

By: .
by: Zero ball knowledge Jul 9, 2024 3:48:16 PM

SAE’s last fall class had just over 30 kids which is pretty standard for a fall class. No idea how many they bid but I never hear about them actually dropping kids. Any kid I met who left sae while pledging did so on their own usually because of time commitment. Ksig is the house that always overbids so they can drop half their class.

By: Zero ball knowledge
by: Rush SAeJul 22, 2024 11:24:24 AM

This is not even remotely true, embarrassing

By: Rush SAe
by: rushJul 24, 2024 11:37:08 PM

ksig and theta chi are literally known for dropping kids during pledge ship

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.