facebook

delta chi and delta tau delta

by: Confused

I'm on this website a lot, and I always see these two frats paired together in rankings. Never anywhere higher than middle tier or upper middle at best. I've been to both of their houses for parties which were fine, and the guys seem chill, so why are they not ranked higher? I guess I'm just curious about how a house moves up when house like these (which seem perfectly decent) can't go anywhere.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest   

Because the houses that are higher are the ones that have been on campus with a good reputation the longest. Some of the up and coming houses are also great. I'd suggest checking out AGR or Pike!

By: Honest
by: GJan 29, 2014 1:49:47 AM

You Pikes need to relax, you're not good and never will be.

By: G
#2  by: No   

Maybe AGR but not Pike

By: No
by: ExcuseYouJan 27, 2014 10:11:53 PM

Both houses are great. Don't hate on Pike because I doubt you've been there and actually hung out with the brothers.

By: ExcuseYou
by: PleaseFeb 11, 2014 8:10:18 PM

Actually, I have been to Pike more than once and had horrible times each time. Creeped out too much each time.

By: Please
#3  by: duh   

DCHI>DELTS any day. not even a question. and throw pike out of the question completely.

By: duh
#4  by: Soph   

The rankings on here are a complete joke haha. It's anonymous self rankings. Talk to a few people different houses and see what they say (preferably good houses).

By: Soph

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.