facebook

fraternity rankings?

by: George Bush

I'm thinking of rushing some houses in the spring what are the rankings and who rushes spring pledges?

Posted By: George Bush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: flick   

for frats the best houses to rush in the spring are:
Phi Psi
Kappa Sig
Sig ep
Snu
these are the only top houses that have spring rush.
If you don't get a bid from any of these go to SAE, thats water-bid city. or pi kapps If you have good gpa they'll give you a bid.\n\n\n\n\n

By: flick
by: No wayDec 30, 2013 4:26:55 AM

There are definitely other viable houses on campus also...rush the houses where some of your good friends are in. Chances are, you will love the house

By: No way
by: LolFeb 25, 2014 11:40:25 PM

Ha rush sig ep

By: Lol
#2  by: Suggestion   

Don't rush Sig Ep. They're going to be on probation for the rest of the time that you're at Purdue.

If you're more of a party guy that loves having girls over rush Snu.

If you're wealthy and nice rush Phi Psi.

If you want the shortest pledgeship rush Kappa Sig.

They're all good houses and party with good sororities.

By: Suggestion
by: WhatDec 29, 2013 2:06:28 AM

Since when are Phi Psi guys known as wealthy and rich. The guys I know really aren't anything special in that department. Am I missing anything. They run out of booze all the time and ran out of money at the end of Grand Prix next year and almost cancelled their events at the week until some scrambling was done.

By: What
by: zadigJan 4, 2014 6:22:12 PM

^^You must be a geed. I don't know about last year but this year they are known for being notoriously rich kids. Which other frat has a Porsche in their parking lot. I know some of their sophomores and some of 'em are really loaded.

By: zadig
#3  by: be smart   

go to as many places as you want and dont try to force it. Find where you fit in. The top 12ish houses are all fun places and have chill dudes. If you arent a weirdo youll have friends in top house sororities who will come party with you. But if you are just looking for a second tier house phi psi snu and kappa sig are good choices

By: be smart
#4  by: Rush   

What about for sororities

By: Rush
by: SpringrushJan 5, 2014 12:26:36 AM

Most Sororities I believe like to recruit through-out the year as well as some spring rush events, details unclear

I believe almost every frat does spring rush. I know that sae, lambda, delta chi, delts, zbt, snu, pi kapps, kappa sig, phi psi do spring rush. I dont know about fiji or sigma chi because they have very long pledgeship (continues into spring) for the fall pc's

By: Springrush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.