facebook

spring recruitment 2014

by: Freshyyyfresh

Does anyone know which sororities are doing continuous spring recruitment for 2014? I'm a freshman and am considering rushing, thanks

Posted By: Freshyyyfresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Soph   

I'm a guy, so this isn't perfect advice. But because of the small pledge classes of each of the houses this year I believe more than usual will. Including houses like DZ, Theta, A Phi, and more I think.

By: Soph
#2  by: Aphi   

Aphi isnt

By: Aphi
#3  by: Soph   

Soph has no idea what he is talking about. Pledge class size is determined by Panhellenic based on how many women go through formal rush. Almost every house made quota his year. So if a chapter decides to do COB, it will depend on how many woman are in the chapter compared to what Panhellenic sets as chapter size. Unless Panhel raises totals APhi will not COB this year.

By: Soph
#4  by: Acres   

Ask your friends in different houses! Panhel has raised the number for a few of the houses so a couple are taking new girls and would love to meet you! You most likely have to contact a girl you know in the house and she will have to recommend you. Also, meet the greeks at the beginning of the spring semester also showcases all the houses & the houses that are doing spring recruitment will most likely have a sign-up there. Don't be hesitant to ask because all the houses are excited for new babies!

By: Acres
#5  by: sorority   

There is usually a facebook page that is made for new PNM that have all the houses and times of their events.

By: sorority
#6  by: new member   

I know that DZ and AXO are doing Spring!

By: new member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.