facebook

continuous rush

by:    

I'm interested in doing informal rush. What sorieties are doing continuous Rush this fall?

Posted By: Greek love
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

None worth being involved with. Just wait until next years formal recruitment that way mid and top houses will be available. Don't commit now to something you will regret

By: sorority4me
#2by:    

Don't listen to that. You should still go to informal callout and see which house fits you best. If you don't like any of them then don't join, that simple.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Honestly, go where you're comfortable. If you've made it to college and you're STILL concerned about how others view you then maybe you should grow up. Greek life is simple; it's all about the sisterhood bond. If you can't see these women being in your bridal party or keeping you company in a nursing home in 50 + years then they aren't for you! And for the love of everything sacred, don't pick a house because you think their symbols or colors are cute. Also keep in mind that it's not the bricks and mortar you surround yourself in, it's the people you surround yourself with. Like I said, it's not about materialism it's about that sisterly love and home away from home feeling.

Greek life can do great things for you. Every sorority has its benefits, just find one that is suited to your personality and values. Have fun with continuous! :)

By: ILoveMySisters

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.