facebook

recruitment

by:    

PNMs. I know I looked at this site when I rushed. It really changed my opinion of houses, but I'm here to tell you don't listen to it. As an active sorority member I love my house and my sister more than I can even put into words. Every sorority will tell you that. Not every girl means it, but the majority of us in EVERY house on campus does. Yes, there's sisters of mine I don't like. We aren't perfect. What actually matters though is sisterhood. It doesn't matter in four years who you paired with. Your sisters do. My best friends from the beginning in my house are still my best friends as a senior. Just be happy with what you have. All the chapters on campus have great sisterhoods and positive things in each. The girls in chi o aren't really different from the girls in phi mu(random example) when you meet them outside of recruitment. Keep an open mind, do not listen to other Pnms or gossip, and stick it out till bid day. Good luck everyone!

Posted By: Active member
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LOVE THIS. Couldnt have said it better myself. People base their opinions off of what their peers say, but in the end what really matters is how YOU feel in a house.

By: LOVE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.