facebook

dropped by every house

by: Ashlee

So I'm a freshman and I went through recruitment this year, and just found out that every single house dropped me. Im so shocked and feel so rejected. Many people told me I looked nice during the novelty parties and I had good conversations with the members, I just don't know what went wrong.

Posted By: Ashlee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: probablynotpopular   

I'm sorry that you weren't invited back to any final parties, I can only imagine how much that hurts. But try to remember that it genuinely doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you- recruitment is incredibly hard for the active chapters too, because no one LIKES saying no to PNMs. I know a couple of girls who weren't invited back to any houses they wanted their first year, but ended up in finding their homes later on. You can always rush again next year if you think Greek Life is worth another shot! And if not, there are SO many ways to get involved and make meaningful friendships on this campus!
If you decide to rush again in the future, I wish you the best of luck!

By: probablynotpopular
by: AshleeSep 29, 2017 3:53:07 PM

Ever since i was in high school I had pictured myself being in a sorority once i got to college. To have the possibility of that happening this year gone is so devastating. Tonight is the night of final parties and all my friends are getting ready to go, meanwhile I'm sitting in my room alone wishing I could go. I truly hope things get better, I just know I'm meant to be in a sorority. It just sucks that its not going to happen this year. I heard its harder to get invites as a sophomore/junior but i really hope thats not true.

By: Ashlee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.