And that is why Phi Mu is in the bottom tier

By: UNCGreek
#83  by: Real deal   

If you really like peppiness and cuteness - go KD
If you are from an "old" NC family - go DDD
If you are really sporty - go Pi Phi
If you are chill but not really the sorority type - go KKG
If you are lipstick and pink nails and glam - go ZTA

I don't know enough about ADPi to say anything about them, but I think they're a perfectly nice house; same goes for Sigma

I can't recommend Chi O, because the house isn't in great shape after the scandal last year, and from what I know, some girls in Phi Mu are kind of rabid about manufacturing some sort of "cool house" status, and I think it is wearing on a lot of the sisters. Hopefully by next year things will improve with these two house.

By: Real deal
#84  by: Real deal   

Forgot AChiO - If you are a nice girl who IS a sorority type but doesn't want drama, go AChiO

If you really like peppiness and cuteness - go KD
If you are from an "old" NC family - go DDD
If you are really sporty - go Pi Phi
If you are chill but not really the sorority type - go KKG
If you are lipstick and pink nails and glam - go ZTA
I don't know enough about ADPi to say anything about them, but I think they're a perfectly nice house; same goes for Sigma

I can't recommend Chi O, because the house isn't in great shape after the scandal last year, and from what I know, some girls in Phi Mu are kind of rabid about manufacturing some sort of "cool house" status, and I think it is wearing on a lot of the sisters. Hopefully by next year things will improve with these two houses.

By: Real deal
#85  by: Rushees   

Please do not listen to the crazy girls who slam each other on here with dumb insults like "GDI," "like running," and "house is far away." You will hear tent talk for two weeks and live with your sisters for three or four years. Choose based on that. Want to be around crazy beeyotches who bash each other? Be my guest.

By: Rushees
#86  by: PH   

Panhel love! Good luck with Recruitment!

By: PH
#87  by: Real Rankings   

1) KD
2) DDD / CO
3) ACO
4) ADP
5) ZTA
6) PBP / PM
7) DST
8) SSS / KKG

Done.

By: Real Rankings
#88  by: Let's Get This right   

to the idiot who doesn't even now though DST is not even in panhel:

Top Tier:
KD, DDD, ADPi, AXO
Middle: ZTA, XO, SSS, PBP
Lowest: KKG, PM

By: Let's Get This right
#89  by: Um   

Not even. Talk about idiot.

KD, DDD, XO
AXO, ADPi, ZTA
KKG, PM, PBP
SSS

By: Um
#90  by: Hey PNMs   

Sigma and Phi Mu are status obsessed and like to come on here to rank Kappa low. Do not be fooled. Kappa is a great sisterhood and very chill. It is not for you if you want to be in a status sorority - but neither are Sigma and Phi Mu. They are wannabes who will drive you crazy with their failing program of social climbing. Avoid them if this will annoy you and go Kappa or Pi Phi.

By: Hey PNMs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.