ADPi
PhiMu
ZTA
XO
PiBPhi
KKG

By: Rankings
#232  by: New KKG   

I just thought it would be interesting to note the differences between the percentage ratings and the tiered rankings in comments posted here. I'm definitely not trying to claim one as better than another, but rather than different girls look for different things in their dream sorority. It really just depends on your motive for joining a sorority. :)

By: New KKG
#233  by: seriously...?   

pi phi is no where near top tier... maybe back in the 90s but not any more. also kkg is not at all below tri sigma, tri sig is wayyy below any of the other sororities.

chi o, tri delt, kd
adpi, axo, zta
pi phi, phi mu, kkg
tri sig

By: seriously...?
#234  by: real   

You won't get much more accurate than this:

DDD/KD
XO/ADPI
ZTA
AXO
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
KKG
SSS

By: real
#235  by: Idk   

I saw some tridelts out on Tuesday who looked kinda rough.... Or maybe it was just some girls who claimed they were tridelts? But then they seemed to know the upperclassmen I was with. I'm in zeta, and I like to think that our girls are wayyyyy more polished than these freshmen. Both by appearance and behavior

By: Idk
by: okMar 31, 2013 9:34:44 PM

don't know where you're getting at with the comment about the few tri delts you saw out/what you're trying to prove but everyone knows zta's middle tier no matter how hard you try to pull down the top tier sororities

By: ok
by: NoAug 19, 2013 11:45:23 AM

DDD will always be better than ZTA

By: No
#236  by: tru   

DDD/KD
ADPi/XO
ZTA/Phi Mu/AXO
Pi PHI/KKG/SSS

By: tru
#237  by: i go here   

Top: ChiO, KD, DDD, ADPi-(depends on who you talk to)
Mid: ZTA, Phi Mu, AXO, maybe Pi Phi
Bottom: Maybe Pi Phi, SSS, KKG

By: i go here
#238  by: UNC   

KD, XO, DDD
ZTA, ADPi, AXO
Phi Mu
Pi Phi, Kappa, SSS

Also in order in each teir

By: UNC
#239  by: I'm in a sorority   

Here's the breakdown:

DDD, XO, ADPI

MIDDLE
KD, PM, ZTA, AXO

BOTTOM
Pi Phi, KKG, SSS

Honestly, there is no such thing as "tiers," it's wherever you fit in. Obviously, the people on here have nothing better to do with their lives than judge girls based on their money and looks. The tiers change each year so it doesn't really matter what tier they used to be.

How about this, don't go into rush thinking you have to be in a certain sorority, go with how well you like the girls in the sorority.

By: I'm in a sorority
by: lolJul 10, 2013 8:27:45 PM

You're nuts if you think KD is in the same "tier" (you grouped them this way, afterall) as Phi Mu. KD is more solid throughout than ADPi is too so I don't know what you're doing there.

By: lol
#240  by: For real   

KD/DDD
ADPi/XO
ZTA
PM/AXO
PiPhi
KKG
SSS

By: For real
by: On targetJul 31, 2013 12:02:18 AM

Only thing I would change is putting Adpi with zeta (as of this past pledge class. I hear they have a great soon to be junior pledge class)

By: On target

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.