facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 26
#211by:    

Sorry I am not a soccer mom and never have been one, but has I parent I feel that this site is realy close to cyber bullying and that you should be adult enough to handle a posts without attacking a person for stating their opinion. I hope that you are happy with your sorority and that you have found the friendships there that you need to help you succeed in life as a mature adult.

By: Sad at heart
#212by:    

first of all, "haters gonna hate" so who REALLY cares what they say? my point was that the vast majority of these posts are most likely made by a small minority of immature girls just to make people mad. in my experience most girls are NOT like this at all in real life. so it's a little silly to assume that all sorority girls are as superficial and petty as the posts on this website. the end

By: checkin' myself
#213by:    

KD
DDD
XO
ADPI
ZTA
AXO
PM
PBP
KKG
SSS

By: How It Is
#214by:    

What is the deal with AXO? These girls seem to have nothing in common

By: Fratter
#215by:    

It's not really tiers or rankings so much as clusters
KD/XO/DDD
ZTA/ADPI
AXO/PM/PBP
KKG/SSS

By: true story
#216by:    

Don't lie you're not a guy. You're just a girl who wanted to put in your two cents and make it seem legit by saying you're a guy. No guy would ever go on here. This site is retarded.

By: FratStar?
#217by:    

All girls planning on rushing in the Fall, please ignore what you read on this site. The ratings/comments on this site are not at all representative of what UNC sororities are actually like. Please dont let yourself be influenced by sorority gossip- make decisions based on your own experiences.

By: unc panhel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#218by:    

Everything on this site is total sh#t. Self serving foul stinking crap. Anyone with one ounce of common sense would do well to run from this as fast as they can. Folks should be ashamed about some of the venom and pettiness that they spew forth here. just a place for mean girls to try and ostracize other anonymously. Cowards!!!!

By: Disgusted
#219by:    

I'm a sophomore planning on rushing in the fall with a 2.9 GPA. I'm a pre-pharm major so I'm taking difficult courses. Am I going to get cut from all the houses bc of my GPA?!

By: helpp
#220by:    

with a 2.9, no u wont get cut from all the houses, but upperclassmen are looked at more critically because you gpa is important! continue with recruitment and find out! :)

By: =]

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.