XO
ADPI
AXO/ZTA
PM
PBP/KKG
SSS

By: for real
#203by:    

Tiers don't work at UNC. You've got KD and ZTA which are award winning chapters but not as old money and traditional as DDD and XO, although XO has recently embarrassed itself. PBP used to be there with DDD and XO, but not any more. Then SSS is just weird, PM is trying to reinvent itself, AXO, ADP, and KKG seem to be keeping to themselves, all sort of off in their own little worlds.

By: Clusters not tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#204by:    

I would agree with clusters not tiers
most accurate
KD/ZTA award winners
DDD/XO old money -not much has been done anymore
PHIMU -trying to get good
PM/AXO/ADPI - doesn't do much aloof in own world

By: Truth
#205by:    

1. Tri Delt, KD
2. ADPi, ZTA
3. XO, AXO
4. Pi Phi, Phi Mu
5. KKG, Tri Sig

By: Frat guy
#206by:    

KD
DDD
ADPI/
XO
ZTA
AXO
PM
PBP
KKG
SSS

By: truth
#207by:    

DDD/KD/XO
ADPI/AXO
PHIMU/ZTA
PBP
SSS

KKG

By: TRUE
#208by:    

I came across this site while trying to help my daughter decide if rushing would be in her best interest while at UNC. I am sorry to say that the comments that are supposely from "sisters" are very disappointing, if all sorority sisters are like the ones that post on this site, then every girl that has left a negative comment about someone should be ashame of herself for leaving such derogatory statements about someone or a house. If this is the meaning of true sisterhood then I do not want my daughter to be a part of such an oragnization. Just plain sad that this happens at such a great school.

By: Sad at heart
#209by:    

who is probably a troll in disguise: are you really using THIS website to decide for your daughter (who will probably be 18 AKA an ADULT in college) if she's going to rush or not? Why don't you go ahead and set up an arranged marriage for her while you're at it?

By: To soccer mom
#210by:    

REal or not. Its sad that you are missing her point which i agree with. A lot of haters on this site that it really has gotten ridic. @sadatheart I would not keep your daugher from rushing based on this site. JOining a sorority is a different experience for everyone. I'm a proud to say that I am a ChiO and I love my sisters. Hoots for the ladies keeping classy.

By: VvV Check yo'self

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.