facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 20 of 26
#191by:    

ya'll im completely objective this is how it is:

DDD/KD/XO (depends on the year the order)

AXO/ADPi (cute/fun)

Zeta (guys <3 them because they're easy)

PiPhi(chill)/Phi Mu (growing)

TriSig/KKG (yep)

By: let's get real
#192by:    

Pi Phi, for letting us know where you stand.

By: Thanks
#193by:    

A couple of sororities (xo kd) are relying on past success. Things have changed since your momma went here. Many girls are realizing there is more to it and far better options.

By: well
#194by:    

I think we can all agree that one of the most important reasons to join a sorority is for the sisterhood. ZTA has by far the WORST sisterhood on this campus. I've been pretty good friends with upwards of 20 or so girls from ZTA and as of yesterday, every single one has dropped. Their rush is entirely misleading. After recruitment is over, the cliques come out and leave girls feeling left out in their own sorority as sisters stab each others in the back left and right.

So yeah, in the eyes of a guy in a fraternity, I'm SURE zta is number one. I mean afterall, who doesn't want an easy hook up who doesn't care if you go through all her sisters as well? But for all the girls out there looking for the right sorority, zta is the last place you'll want to be.

By: Reality Check
#195by:    

You must be desperate to get girls in your sorority or mad at a single ZTA. Get over it. IF ZTA had such a bad sisterhood then I'm sure girls would not join it to begin with. Im sure twenty of your friends got cut from ZTA during rush.

You look extremely desperate and low for calling out one sorority. OH and making false claims. Move on.

By: wow
#196by:    

hey yall how does unc greek life compare to vandy, georgia or alabama? i've received full rides to GA & bama. I know that UNC beats them in academics, but I was wondering how they compared socially? When I visited Tuscaloosa and Athens, there were drop dead gorgeous girls everywhere I looked.. this is definitely not the case in Chapel Hill, which puts less pressure on girls in terms of their appearance (in my opinion)

By: incoming freshman
#197by:    

Phi Mu- Older girls are bad, younger ones are actually really pretty and fun. One of my favorites to mix with.

Pi Phi- VERY hit or miss, with a lot of misses.

KKG/Tri Sig- Wouldn't even pledge a sorority if I got bids here. Literally the joke of Panhel. No one mixes with them

By: My Take
#198by:    

Differs slightly from @fratguy's.

ZTA-Hit or miss, love having a good time, easy hookups, poor sisterhood though (which is why we like them, makes swooping easy)

DDD- Hit or miss as well, but with slightly more hits. They're just really chill, like to have a good time, etc. Recommend them highly.

KD- Most are attractive, but also very religious/have boyfriends coming into college. Hard to have a good time with them.

Chi O- Used to be really good, then the social probation came and a lot of girls dropped them during rush and went elsewhere. They're pretty cool and on the whole not bad looking

ADPi- They got the best pledge class by far. Older girls are ok, but the younger ones are top notch. Like to have a good time, would recommend.

AXO- Seem like the KD rejects. They're pretty attractive on the whole, but there is a good percentage who don't go out/drink. The one's that do though are awesome.

By: My Take

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#199by:    

For any PNMs reading this, IGNORE RANKINGS! Not only are these soooo wrong on here, but chances are you're not going to get into the one you are dead set on. Have an open mind coming in and you are guaranteed to end up where you belong!

By: uncgirl
#200by:    

These are a guestimate of the real rankings (but really depends on each year's pledge class)
KD/DDD
AXO/ADPI
ZTA/XO
PM/PBP
SSS/KKG

By: reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.