facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 26
#11by:    

what's wrong with tri sig? from what i can tell the girls are cool and not posers like so many other sororities around here

By: unc
#12by:    

Tier 1:
Chi O, KD, ADPi, Tri Delt

Tier 2:
Alpha Chi, ZTA, Pi Phi

Tier 3:
Tri Sig, Phi Mu, KKG

By: Ranking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

don't EVER put pi phi on the same tier as axo and zta. EVER.

By: piphisucks
#14by:    

ok so here is the deal, I as a perosn who never thought they would rush rushed last year as a freshman. I knew nothing about the sterotypes when I rushed and went based off of impression only. And I ended up in TriSigma and I love it, and it is not because I wasn't given the oppertunity to go to a "better" sorority. So people just need to judge on truth and not on idiot sterotypes.

By: uncgreek
#15by:    

1.) Chi O, KD, Tri-Delt
2.) ADPi, Zeta, AXO
3.) Pi Phi
4.) Phi Mu, SSS, KKG

By: CH
#16by:    

okay here's the deal: the worst sororities are kkg, sss, and piphi. phi mu is new so we can't really tell yet.

By: unc
#17by:    

I've found that often, the so-called "worst" sororities are actually filled with the most genuine, kind, and intelligent girls of the whole Panhellenic system. That said, people need to make decisions for themselves, not based on the stereotypes created by superficial girls who have no life outside of their sorority or males who have the same problem in their frat.

By: UNC
#18by:    

this is it:

1 - kd, adpi, xo
2 - zta, axo, tri delt
3 - pi phi, phi mu
4 - tri sig
5 - kkg

By: ok really?
by: thoughts   

This one.

By: thoughts
#19by:    

1. Chi O, Tri-Delt, KD, ADPi
2. AXO, ZTA
3. Pi Phi, Phi Mu
4. Tri Sig, KKG

By: tiers
#20by:    

Here's the ultimate message!
If you want to be judged based on your looks, clothing, and family ties during rush, go:
KD
ChiO
ZTA
Tri-delt
ADPi
AXO
If you want sweet, fun-loving girls who aren't as shallow/materialistic, go:
KKG
PiPhi
Phi Mu
Tri Sig

There it is, end of story.

By: Tar Heels

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.