facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 17 of 26
#161by:    

these rankings are so out of whack it's ridiculous. don't even pay attention, i'm actually laughing about it.

By: spring!
#162by:    

the truth is that the core four is and will always be tri delt, chio, kd, and adpi. these rankings are ridiculous.

By: hhhh
#163by:    

1. CHIO/DDD/KD
2. ADPI/ACHIO/PHIMU/ZETA
3. KKG/SSS/PIPHI

By: Wise Guy
#164by:    

this site is a joke

By: HA
#165by:    

The fact that you study this site and who posts to conclude that two sororities are the only ones ranking everyone is ridiculous. How about ones like AXO who are not number one, but are the only ones getting perfect ratings? Or other ones that have rankings in the 100s, while others have half that?

By: ??
#166by:    

You might be surprised at the sororities that aren't doing spring rush because they're over total. Times are changing. If you don't know what I mean, ask your friends.

By: :)
#167by:    

TOP: adpi, tri-delt, chi-o, KD (in no order)

Following in order of significance:
ZTA
Pi Phi
a chi-o
Phi Mu
Tri- Sig
KKG

By: truth
#168by:    

Chi o and kd might be some of the oldest with great history...but everyone has agreed they did not have a successful rush.

By: truth 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#169by:    

Chi O isn't top 3 anymore, but ADPI isn't either. I think we have just a "top 2" now. Also: Pi Phi, too high

TOP: Tri Delt, KD

ADPi
AXO
ZTA
Chi O
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
KKG
Tri Sig

By: TRUTH
#170by:    

with truth. ADPi and AXO are top of the mid although ADPis pledge class really put them on the rise. ZTA is kind of by themselves but better than Chi O. Phi Mu and Pi Phi could be considered bottom mid, but Phi Mu will probably do better in the future.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.