facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 16 of 26
#151by:    

I don't know who the hell took over this site, but these ranks are ridiculous. I'd say the real ranking is
Tri Delt
ADPi
KD
Alpha Chi
Zeta
Chi O
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
KKG
Tri Sig

By: greeklove
#152by:    

Tri delt/adpi/Alpha chi/kd
Chi o/zeta/Pi phi/phi mu
Tri sig/kkg
I wouldn't give them each a specific number but these are the general groups. Girls rushing, give everyone a chance because they're all awesome groups of girls!

By: Heels
#153by:    

anybody know which houses are doing spring rush?

By: question
#154by:    

don't work anymore at UNC. You've got Chi O which has got issues but also has a long history and could recover. Zeta will make it on mixer lists, but.... Phi Mu came back, and not sure where they will go...KKG has plenty of cute and fun girls but is sort of off to the side doing its own thing....Tri Delt used to be tops but now KD seems to be there....Pi Phi was super hard to get into back in the day, but they're still chill girls...you know, tiers just don't work at UNC. And that's a good thing.

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#155by:    

First: Tri Delt, ADPi, KD
Second: ChiO, AChiO, Zeta
Third: Phi Mu, Pi Phi
Bottom: KKG, Tri Sig

By: the real ranks
#156by:    

chi o
tri delt
kd
adpi
axo
zta
pi phi
phi mu
tri sig
kkg

By: no
#157by:    

nice try Sigma

By: Yeah
#158by:    

what houses are doing spring rush?

By: spring rush
#159by:    

I've heard 6 houses are participating, but that sounds kind of high...

By: spring rush?
#160by:    

I thought that was too many too, but I heard that there's been an increase in the number of members each chapter is supposed to have so a couple of houses have to pick up a few more girls during spring rush even if they have a full fall pledge class

By: RE: spring rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.