by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 14 of 26
#131by:    

EVERY chapter got cute girls! Congrats!

By: Greek Girl
#132by:    

post bid day? do you love your house? were there some you thought awkward?

By: What do you think?
#133by:    

Let's hope everyone loves their houses, and let's not encourage people to come here to post which houses they thought were awkward. What is the point of that? What is that going to achieve? Are you just mean spirited? Ladies, congratulations on your new homes/members.

By: Come on
#134by:    

Thought one sorority in particular would tank this year, but they didn't.

By: Interesting
#135by:    

hey yall i'm thinking about transferring to chapel hill my junior year and i just wanted to know how big greek life dominates the school? I'm at a much smaller school right now, so I'm not affiliated with a sorority, and obviously academics are my first priority, but I just wanted to get some insight. I'm nice, have a good personality, and am an attractive girl. Is it possible to have a good time if you're not in greek life? or is this a school like Alabama, where you're shunned for being a gdi

By: transfer
#136by:    

UNC is not like Alabama. It is possible to have a very good time without being Greek.

By: No
#137by:    

Greek life is relatively big... not like Alabama, but it has it's presence. We have new rules about taking upper classmen, but it still is not a fun experience to rush as a junior (from the perspective of a sister). It might be easier if you were to join at your current school and come into a house here. That way, if you don't like it you don't have to re-affiliate and if you do you can stay.

By: to the transfer
#138by:    

Okay, this whole ranking thing has outlived its "usefulness." I walked around on game day and saw tons of pretty and fun looking girls, talking with other pretty and fun girls, talking with cute boys. They had pins on, and you couldn't match the girl with the pin based on the stereotypes here. Hot KKGs, gorgeous Phi Mus, beautiful ADPis, etc. I think it is time to give this site a rest.

By: NoHaterz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#139by:    

so to adjust for recent self-ranking, targeted bashing of other houses, and latest rush results, here are the new rankings:

1) DDD and KD firmly on top
2) Chi O - sort of off to the side; still prestigious, but not as desirable due to recent incidents
3) AChiO and ADPi
4) Zeta - off in Zeta land; could be ranked higher, based on their philanthropic efforts; could be ranked lower, based on the old beauty pageant stereotype that still holds true
5) PBP, KKG, PM - each off in their own worlds; all have been improving steadily with each rush, and if they can improve their mixers, then will be more solidly in the middle tier
6) Sigma - unfortunately the house that has been getting less desirable as each year passes, especially as PM, PBP, and KKG (especially this year) have improved their rush game.

Wouldn't it be nice to get to a point where no house would be a "bad" house? And that depends on the positive efforts of the Panhellenic community not to bash each others houses.

By: adjust
#140by:    

My hat is off to your astute cmoanmd over this topic-bravo!

By: Almena

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.