facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of North Carolina - UNC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 11 of 26
#101by:    

Dear PNM's. Don't let these rankings sway your feelings. I am in a top 4 sorority at UNC and I have friends in all of these wonderful sororities. They are all great girls and you should find out for yourself and not from some silly blog where you should belong. Give each a fair change with no preconcieved notions coming in. I know tent talk can be difficult at times and yall are so focused on reputation but you will be happy no matter where you are whether that's in ZTA, KKG, ADPi, SSS,KD, etc. Enjoy rush because from now till bid day this blog will be entirely distorted by insecure sorority girls because I can tell you the ratings right now are very screwy. Girls have already mentioned that they messed with the rankings so do yourself a favor and have fun rushing and learning about UNCs greak greek system from your own experience. Your RoChis can be your greatest ally.

-Lots of Greek Love and enjoy recruitment

By: this should be added
#102by:    

1) KD
2) DDD
3) XO
4) ADPi
5) AXO
6) ZTA
7) SSS
8) PM
9) KKG
10) PBP

Done.

By: Bump
#103by:    

when Sigma bumps up their own rank.

By: We love it
#104by:    

I like ZTA, AXO, KKG, PBP, and DDD.

By: so far
#105by:    

So far my faves are Zeta, Phi Mu, KD, and ADPi

By: Love RUSH
#106by:    

ZTA too! Cute girls.

By: I loved
#107by:    

ADPi
KKG
Phi Mu

By: Top three choices!
#108by:    

DDD
AChiO
and....not sure yet.

By: Mine are

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#109by:    

supposed to be in house tours now? All of you? Or is this some phone thing in between rounds? Get off Greek Rank and concentrate on finding a home, ladies!

By: Aren't you
#110by:    

it was pouring, so rounds stopped

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.