facebook

KKG on the rise

by:    

Pi phi can cry ab it but kkg is def surpassing them this year.

Posted By: e
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lmao nice try

By: haha
#2by:    

Nobody cares about these two but who would write this other than a KKG? Why so nasty if these are the self proclaimed nice girls with such as strong sisterhood? Sad and not very pan love.

By: Really
by: ugh   

BUMP!!!

By: ugh
by: Huh   

Same people who are trying to create drama between pi phi and phi mu. Guarantee you the poster isn’t in KKG and is just trying to start beef.

By: Huh
by: Sad   

Unfortunately people are just trying to stir up crap with their posts and I bet this is another attempt to get people fighting.

By: Sad
#3by:    

This is such a childish post. Stop trying to stir up trouble and hate. Focus on your own house and being a better person.

By: Stop
#4by:    

If you really support KKG you wouldn’t be posting things you know will get them accused of self ranking. They are nice girls who have really stepped it up this year, so let’s not create unnecessary drama for them.

By: Hi
by: Hello   

There’s no way a kkg would actually post this, stop trying to stir things up on this stupid website.

By: Hello
by: Truth   

Agree 100% and I hope they have a great recruitment

By: Truth
#5by:    

I don’t think it’s nice to pit two chapters against each other. We can acknowledge that KKG is doing well without trying to start drama and make them look bad.

By: Agreeish

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.