facebook

MADE IT PAST FOR THE FIRST CUTS WOO

by:    

Thankfully I did NOT get dropped. Very happy to see my hard work paying off, I see other PNMs on this site weren't as fortunate...Better luck next year girlies!

also, KKG denied the "trimming" thing over the summer when I brought it up, I wouldn't mind joining those girls

Posted By: Thankful
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

congrats on a successful round! i agree, the "trimming" comment was 100% not one of their members, they've been so nice the past three rounds in my convos with them

By: truth
#2by:    

no honestly though kappa has surprised me. I actually kinda love them

By: honestly
by: me too   

no cause same, i did the house tour and stuff and they seem so welcoming and inclusive, like no other chapter has made that known tbh

By: me too
by: yess   

me too! happy u felt the same

By: yess
#3by:    

Are people actually getting fully dropped from rush at this point?

By: ?
#4by:    

Bump for positivity

By: Bump
#5by:    

YOU ASKED A SORORITY ABOUT SOMETHING YOU SAW ABOUT THEM ON GREEKRANK? DURING RECRUITMENT? ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR POST THAT IS SUCH OBVIOUS TROLLING? YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO GO HERE. YES I AM YELLING.

By: SOCIAL SKILLS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

"YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO GO HERE."

Girlie your biggest struggle at Carolina is picking which outfit you'll wear to He's Not every Thursday.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.