facebook

Irony of top sororities dirty rushing

by:    

If you are a so called “top sorority” then why would you have to dirty rush girls? Wouldn’t you think that girls would want those sororities anyways… XO KD and ADPi are huge on the dirty rushing this year…. Honestly sad they can’t just get a good PC like the mid tiers without working so hard to dirty rush these girls

Posted By: Sassssskskwakn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do you honestly think these are the only 3 doing it? Wrong

By: Bustyourbubble
#2by:    

I don’t like tri delts but dare i say they’re the only top srat that doesn’t dirty rush an absurd amount

By: ….
by: Hmm   

Every tri delt I know was dirty rushed while still in high school

By: Hmm
#3by:    

They only dirty rush girls they already know and girls who would probably join their srat regardless. Which makes no sense.

By: yuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

If ur a tri delt that made this post just say it lmao, DDD being the only one u conveniently leave out is so obvious & every tri delt ik was hand picked before recruitment even started based on their HS & financial situation

By: Ya
by: Random   

Tri delt is the only one I haven’t seen bringing girls to shortbread. Who knows tho they could be doing other stuff but Chi O KD and ADPi are the most obvious ones rn

By: Random

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.