facebook

Costs/expenses to be in a sorority

by:    

In all honesty, how much does it cost to be in a sorority at UNC? Yearly dues, fees, living in house, etc?

Posted By: Torushornot
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi is hella expensive it costs about 6k a year…probs like 11k in house.

By: Rich
#2by:    

I’m pretty sure all the specific costs are in the official Panhel recruitment manual that’s posted on their website for each chapter

By: hey
#3by:    

It cost you your dignity. Become an active member of your campus by joining the Black Student Movement or Women's Club Ice Hockey team or by becoming LGBTQIA2S+.

By: Um
#4by:    

Look on the Recruitment guidebook thing on UNC Panhel’s website. Dues are typically upwards of 2-3 grand a semester. I pay my own dues and it’s doable if you work a part time job!

By: Panhel

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: torushornot   

Thanks, I looked and wondered do in house dues include meals or is that separate? How about formals, activities, events etc? What is not included in dues that you need to be prepared to spend, to be an active member?

By: torushornot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.