facebook

Insider Info Sorority

by:    

Idk how true it is but i heard kkg realized it was time to take recruitment super seriously and a lot of their less “sorority” members weren’t having it and dropped…so they have less members now but the ones left are like normal. i honestly think this will help them this year. also — they have such a small chapter that literally 1 pc of regular girls could totally change things for them bc the weird ones are already gone.

Posted By: insider
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ex-Kappa here! (Don’t think guy above me is tbh) I dropped for financial reasons but I can 100% say the actives rn are so incredibly committed and very “sorority” in a great way- Ik kappa is low rank and stuff but personally I had a wonderful time and I lowkey think they could (will?) have a comeback

By: Swag
#2by:    

Does Kappa have nationals coming in to help with recruitment? Is that why they’re beefing up recruitment?

By: Curious
by: Yow    

Nah they just had an epiphany and locked in this year

By: Yow
by: .   

No I think they just have a good recruitment team this year and the motivation to revive the chapter.

By: .
#3by:    

KKG is top basically everywhere but UNC, good that they’re fixing things this year. There are so many PNMs that if girls don’t drop they could have a solid pledge class.

By: Good
by: WtH   

KKG had been last place since my mom was at UNC in the 90s. It is true every year that if all the girls that drop stayed in they would have a decent pc. It never happens. They need to make all actives alumni status take two years off and recolonize with LCs.

By: WtH
by: Um   

Considering tri sig was last place until they left in 2020 that’s not true. Just look at old rankings, KKG and pi phi were consistently tied with tri sig at bottom.

By: Um
#4by:    

Historically Pi Phi was a top house. Had a hazing scandal at some point. Tri Sig still owns that house and have tried to come back several times over the years. They even used Elon members for rush one year to no avail and super shady. I am thinking about successful come backs like Aphi at ECU after hazing scandal and were closed for 5 years then recolonized by LCs. Got it give it to Aphi they know how to colonize. Kappa is a great old house on campus they want to survive this is a way out. It is a business open seats and you loose money.

By: WtH
by: .   

Idk if they should take business advice from someone who can’t spell lose.

By: .
#5by:    

Starting to think this was true based on multiple positive posts about their recruitment this year

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: agree   

yea it seems like they've done a great job / have the potential to get a great pc

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.