facebook

Truth for PNMs- PLS READ

by:    

if you’re a pnm rushing in the fall, my advice is this: get off this site. i know that everyone is telling you not to look at ranks because it’ll give you a warped perspective of the recruitment process, which is valid, but look at it this way: there’s probably a solid chance of you ending up in a mid/lower house. no matter how hot or accomplished you are, literally every pnm that’s rushing is just as qualified and pretty as you. i went into recruitment thinking that id end up in a top sorority. i got completely shocked by how pretty, smart, and accomplished all of the other pnm’s were, and only got back a few mid houses and all of the bottom houses for round 1. i ended up in a upper mid house, which i know is the house that i would be happiest in, but my first few months of being a new member were ruined because i was convinced that i was in a “bad” house and that everyone in the “better sororities” was looking down on me, and truly believing the nasty stuff yall say on this website. i was all over greekrank for the few months before recruitment, and was convinced that these ranks had a huge impact on your experience. in reality- nobody actually cares, and these “ranks” have nothing to do with your actual social standing- it only influences the frats you pair with and have functions with, but if you’re only rushing for male attention you’re in it for the wrong reasons. my advice is to get off this site and forget everything you’ve seen here, because it WILL ruin your recruitment experience. legit everyone on this site is so miserable with their own lives and insecure about themselves, bc people who are happy with who they’re friends are don’t go on stupid websites like this. i had multiple friends who made decisions based off of ranking and tier, and ended up in a house that wasn’t the best fit for them, and they regret not choosing the house they actually loved during recruitment. being in a middle/bottom house is perfectly fine and arguably better than being in a “top” house when you don’t have people in your ear telling you that you’re dumber, poorer, uglier, and less desirable because of something as insignificant as your sorority affiliation. go into the recruitment experience with an open mind and neutral attitude toward every house, and make decisions based on how you ACTUALLY feel, not how other people told you to feel. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Posted By: Actual srat girl
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Bump This!

By: RECRUITMENT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Bumping bc of round 1.2

By: Sorority girly
#13by:    

Bumpppp

By: Bump
#14by:    

Bump!

By: Hi
#15by:    

THIS!

By: facts
#16by:    

BUMP THIS!

By: bump
#17by:    

Boost

By: Boost
#18by:    

This needs to be on the first page all through rush

By: Love
#19by:    

holy yap

By: jesus
#20by:    

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.